Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Message From Sarah

Sarah posted a comment but I wanted to make sure that everyone read it so I have "posted it."

The morris family!!! said...
On Behalf of me, my mom, and Jen, We wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. We look forward to reading your comments every night and they really keep are spirits up and keep us going. This has been a very difficult time for our family, and knowing that all of you are out there supporting my dad is so amazing. We are taking it day by day, and he is so tough we know that he is going to make it through this. He makes us laugh because we all know that he is a smart ass!! Once again we all thank you guys so much and we are very excited for my dad to read all of your loving comments!!! We also wanted to thank the angels (Kari, and Joanne) who have been down here supporting us and keeping us going day by day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are all on the edge of our seats and supporting you all from afar. Thanks so much for the updates and your strength to get thru this, as you will. Please keep reminding Paul and all the family that not an hour goes by without our thoughts for all of you. We look forward to a speedy recovery so we can all plan our next adventure togethert. waitingthat keep us al;l goingandappreciate your updates so much from readinga33 6n

Anonymous said...

Hi Angels and Paul:

I guess instead of Charlie’s Angels we now have Paul’s Angels. That should make him smile!

You guys are wonderful support and I am sure every one of us wishes there is something we could do to help all of you. So we will continue to do what we can with our thoughts and prayers. Julie, thank you for all of your time spent keeping us updated.

Tell Paul we are thinking of him and we send our love to your family.

Donna Scilley

Anonymous said...

Pual

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

YOUR OLD BROTER-IN LAW
BOB CAMPBELL

Anonymous said...

Sarah-
As hard as it must be for you to see your dad in this situation, it's a beam of light to hear the Paul-isms that we all know and love.
Thinking of you...
Meredith, Dave, Lauren & Charlie

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul and Kathy,
I am just getting off work and have again been thinking of you two all day. I can't imagine how you must feel Paul. I have banged myself in various places on a few occaisions but never everywhere, all at once. I forget that you like to do things in a big way, that's just you. I just don't know why you had to take out a truck doing it. Kathy, I am sure you are tired, worried, scared and ready to get this big guy home and on to recovery. It will happen sooner than you are thinking. We pray for you two every day. I can't help but wonder if you're going to take his trike away now. We are going out to dinner tonight with Jolene and Matt and I am going to raise my glass and toast that in the next few days they are going to tell you how soon you get to take Paul home. Paul, you're a tough one, I have always been proud to be your friend and I can't wait to toast port to port with you. Kathy, you're tough too, but a heck of a lot better looking and you know we love the both of you.
Always in our thoughts,
Gene and Wendy