Friday, March 9, 2007

Not an update-just a Thank You!

This is a thanks for everyone (including myself!!!) who is taking the time to figure out this new blog "thang." I know I'm dealing with a group--myself included--who are mostly over 40. Yes, many of the posted comments are from those under 40. . . but Sarah said they are checking out the comments and very much enjoy reading them! So keep posting them please. I've been fielding phone calls and emails about how to do so and I really don't mind answering those questions. I'll go over it again here...at the end of each posting (this one included) there is a line in light blue text that says something like, "posted by julie at 12:30 2 comments." Simply click on the word "comments" and you'll be able to leave a message. You can also read other peoples comments if you would like. Also, please feel free to give this blog address to people who would be interested. Thanks again everyone : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i could be a single doctor....tell kathi to give paul a big kiss for me. igave him one once on the cheek when he was drunk...i'm trying to cope everything. let him know that i kinda miss my weekly chew-out. i did stop by church thursday and lit a couple of candles and a couple of little prayers for paul and all of ya..it was strange going to church, since the last time i was in one was when i went to a catholic grade school. i do'nt have to tell you what he means to me...love frank

Anonymous said...

We are all praying for Paul. The word is out. We are all sending our love and get well wishes to you and your family. God Bless
Janice and Bob Smith

Anonymous said...

Paul, Kathi and Family,

Our thoughts have been with you everyday since Jen informed us of your accident. We know you are a tough guy and will pull this one off too. You have a great support system which we are all thankful for. Between your blog and Jen we are getting great updates. Please keep up your good spirits.

Bob and Peggy